jordan taylors collection-well most of it

jordantaylor

You have some nice models jordan i can see the cocktail stick now ive got the same one with the prosol harrow i was getting mad with it because it wouldnt stay in the raised position >:(. i will have a play around now thankyou very much ;) ;)

Regards Nick

thanks nick

yes i had the same problem thats why i used the cocktail stick, mine would not stay up even when there was nothing on it!!

great collection jordan  :)

just got myself a silver 6520 a nice model  :)

is the little lawn tractor the new version ?

no, its not britains i dont think, i got it from toytrac in 2009

i was going to offer it to you  but didnt think you would want it as its not britains

That's quite some collection Jordan, I know you have been collecting for longer than you have been a member here but from Toytrac '09 to now along you have added a lot of models!! Well done, I hope you are here on FTF for a long time yet with your models and diorama mate.  :)

That's quite some collection Jordan, I know you have been collecting for longer than you have been a member here but from Toytrac '09 to now along you have added a lot of models!! Well done, I hope you are here on FTF for a long time yet with your models and diorama mate.  :)

thanks tris. i have built up the collection quite allot sinse toytrac 09, im now going for detail in my models and diaramas now and so you will see more uh,wiking and custom models in the collection now.

one of the things i like best is that nearly all of my models i have been out and worked to buy. i like that and that is how i can afford to buy large quantities of models.

oh and i will be on here for a while yet, its a great forum with allot of freindly members :D