Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I have a Renault 851.4s Turbo tractor 1986 is the year. I need a seal for where the liftarm connects the tractor.  cant seem to find it anywhere. Any help or info appreciated.

I also have a Renault R 54-19 small square baler. I need a set of needles to fit it. I have herd Massey needles fit it but i am not sure which model it is. also info wanted.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.