abba agri contractors

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Elgan.... what can I say?

What a difference you've made to that shed!

My idea was to use brick wallpaper - but only because I needed something thin enough to enable the sliding doors to work (I have one of Manor Farm's Brushwood Tractor Sheds), but the corrugated card cladding works well. Inspirational, hun - I might get into a gear and have a go at our shed. I'm absolutely convinced that this is the way forward for Brushwood shed owners looking for more realism.

And I'd been wondering about how to disguise the chunky joins - painting them the same colour as the card certainly does the trick!

Adding drainpipes, papering the walls, corrugated card, even using weathering paints, ivy etc to age the building... anything is possible!

Did I sound a bit excited... sorry :-[

Well Elgan.... what can I say?

What a difference you've made to that shed!

My idea was to use brick wallpaper - but only because I needed something thin enough to enable the sliding doors to work (I have one of Manor Farm's Brushwood Tractor Sheds), but the corrugated card cladding works well. Inspirational, hun - I might get into a gear and have a go at our shed. I'm absolutely convinced that this is the way forward for Brushwood shed owners looking for more realism.

And I'd been wondering about how to disguise the chunky joins - painting them the same colour as the card certainly does the trick!

Adding drainpipes, papering the walls, corrugated card, even using weathering paints, ivy etc to age the building... anything is possible!

Did I sound a bit excited... sorry :-[

hahaha just a bit mandy but it all helps.do you think i should use the wall paper at the bottom half of the shed??

hahaha just a bit mandy but it all helps.do you think i should use the wall paper at the bottom half of the shed??

Let me have a go with Tim's shed and I'll see what it looks like :)

For the floor of the shed I would either use that Concrete spray paint from B & Q, or stick grey sandpaper onto it. You don't want anything too thick really :-\

Also, let me know what size your bays are - I'll make sure the new feed barriers will fit :)

Let me have a go with Tim's shed and I'll see what it looks like :)

For the floor of the shed I would either use that Concrete spray paint from B & Q, or stick grey sandpaper onto it. You don't want anything too thick really :-\

Also, let me know what size your bays are - I'll make sure the new feed barriers will fit :)

okie dokie mandy thanx for the ideas.didnt knom about the concrete spray! ;D

• 2 weeks later...