Jump to content
  • 0

Old type plastic/mesh windows



Some old toy/model farm buildings had a material like two sheets of plastic sheet with fine metal mesh sandwiched between for use as windows (the mesh representing old fashioned 'leaded lights' type windows), and the same material was also sometimes used for the fencing of hen runs etc.

I have a few old buildings in need of sympathetic restoration, so would like to get some of this stuff.

Anyone know if it is still made, and where I could get some? And what is it actually called?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.