different alright...i remember pricing one of these a while back for a customer,from what i remember it was a k&d turf hopper....i may be wrong there in the name but i believe there made in ROI..........certainly not a common machine around where i live and therefore id really not much interest in the project and was kind of glad it didnt materialise........well done on the idea and getting it realised into a model

different alright...i remember pricing one of these a while back for a customer,from what i remember it was a k&d turf hopper....i may be wrong there in the name but i believe there made in ROI..........certainly not a common machine around where i live and therefore id really not much interest in the project and was kind of glad it didnt materialise........well done on the idea and getting it realised into a model

thanks for that .any of the real ones i looked at were all different even the same make ones. difco in  n.i. build them too.ive made a cuple of thes for people

yes i thought it was k&d......i remember see,ing a few turf hoppers in action when i travelled through roscommon and into mayo,harsh conditions these things work in,and the tractors too,them double and triple wheels must play havoc on wheel studs,trumpets and driveshafts.......