jd scania r620 topline

thanks  josh ,i am glad you liked the article in model farmer ,i am on with a follow up now as we speak , a little help goes a long way ,i think you should do a truck and get it on hear its not about who's is the best or what ever , you have to have a go at it ,as you have been to get better at converting and the paint side of it ,if i can help in any way please just ask

cheers peter

thanks  josh ,i am glad you liked the article in model farmer ,i am on with a follow up now as we speak , a little help goes a long way ,i think you should do a truck and get it on hear its not about who's is the best or what ever , you have to have a go at it ,as you have been to get better at converting and the paint side of it ,if i can help in any way please just ask

cheers peter

thanks mate, i will as soon as i have the money, it's just them trucks aren't cheap and trying to collect most of the model jds on the market at the same time isn't a cheap job, so we will see but thanks anyway  :)

Very nice indeed  8) 8)

Could you use liquid mask in the grill so that the bars could be painted?

[/quote

no need to ,the grills all come apart ,the only reason i have not painted the grill and front bumper was so i did not lose the detail on it ,but i have got round that now and my next ones will be spot on with all the grill and front bumper painted

i like to do these trucks based on what i see near buy ,contractors and haulage firms ,the jd one was just done because i had the stickers and one in white made up any way ,my next two projects are frank Hudson transport ,his trucks are mint and are always immaculate ,i see the lads washing them every night  and i mean they are wash eeevvveeever night , i will go and see him and ok it first.

post-2795-132639845469_thumb.jpg