claas arion 640 black & silver

convo

yes all my own work ,this was done before uh brought the black one out  :(  and a guy from Scotland on this forum will second what i am saying because i did one for him months ago,i did two tractors for him and they got lost in the royal mail postage system ,so i bought this uh 640 arion to replace  one of the lost tractors ,paint it black and then to send to him,,,,,some weeks later the two tractors turned up undamaged (surprised at that i can tell you)and he was over the moon with the work i had done for him  ;D ;D ,,,,,meanwhile i had this uh arion 640 on my hands so i thought what the hell while it was striped  down , paint it the same colours i did his ,,,then low and behold uh brought a black one out :( :( :( ,,,,,any how  if any one wants it please pm me it not stopping hear (did you know i really do not like working on  uh tractors because they are the devil disguised as die cast  >:( )

i think that just about explains it  ??? ??? ???

yes all my own work ,this was done before uh brought the black one out  :(  and a guy from Scotland on this forum will second what i am saying because i did one for him months ago,i did two tractors for him and they got lost in the royal mail postage system ,so i bought this uh 640 arion to replace  one of the lost tractors ,paint it black and then to send to him,,,,,some weeks later the two tractors turned up undamaged (surprised at that i can tell you)and he was over the moon with the work i had done for him  ;D ;D ,,,,,meanwhile i had this uh arion 640 on my hands so i thought what the hell while it was striped  down , paint it the same colours i did his ,,,then low and behold uh brought a black one out :( :( :( ,,,,,any how  if any one wants it please pm me it not stopping hear (did you know i really do not like working on  uh tractors because they are the devil disguised as die cast  >:( )

i think that just about explains it  ??? ??? ???

Just an annoying coincidence then by the sounds of it, it does look good anyway, were they the black axion's you did by any chance? And i heard about your bad experience with that UH T6090  :laugh:  :laugh:

yes the other one was a  black wiking axion 850 i had done and it was only the body work and wheels on the un arion i had done for my scottish friend same spec as this black arion with the silver wheels etc ,i was just so glad that they turned up ,in all the years i have sent stuff with royal mail that is my only bad experience with them ,so they not that bad really,

vvvvvvvv look below here at my banner  vvvvvvvvvvvvv

I will second what Peter is saying  :);):) , I am that Scottish guy that pestered Peter into spraying up a 640 for me  :D :D ;D . I'm very glad he caved in  :laugh::) , the finish is superb as usual. The problem on delivery was that my postman had not left a "tried to deliver notice" and the tractors were sitting at my local sorting office until my wife happened to go there for another parcel and the guy said "oh there's another parcel here for you aswell" :of :of .

Was so pleased when they turned up safe and sound.

Thanks again Peter