Samson SG28

Hardly a conversion really :-[ But the red / white warning boards on the Claas Xerion 5000 fouls the hydraulic hoses on the Samson SG28's swan neck,so I cut them off and stuck them on the wheel arch's useing double sided sticky tape so I can put them back on if need be,

SGIa.jpg

SGJ.jpg

SGK.jpg

SGL.jpg

Regards

Joe.

I can do better than tell you,I've just been looking at a very good review of it on Agrarmodelbau,here it is

http://www.agrarmodellbau.de/content.php/65-Samson-SG-28-mit-SBX-16-30-von-Wiking

just run that through Google translate,personaly I like it,it has a few flaws,like the wheels are pure Siku,there's an awful lot of plastic in it,but the detail and functions are very good,as you will see from the review,

Regards

Joe.

I can do better than tell you,I've just been looking at a very good review of it on Agrarmodelbau,here it is

http://www.agrarmodellbau.de/content.php/65-Samson-SG-28-mit-SBX-16-30-von-Wiking

just run that through Google translate,personaly I like it,it has a few flaws,like the wheels are pure Siku,there's an awful lot of plastic in it,but the detail and functions are very good,as you will see from the review,

Regards

Joe.

thanks for taking the time joe :)