Misc Farming and Machinary Pics

NCC

Got loads of pics of tractors and other bits and bobs sat on my phone doing nothing so thought I'd post a few on here. Some are pretty good and interesting, others may be a bit boring :-\ :-\ Any questions ask away ;) ;)

Down at our local NH dealers Platts Harris, they where laying a new yard when I went, hence why there isn't much tackle ;):-\

Cor what a waste leaving it that long. Still we had a number of situations locally where they were too tight to pay to get it spread so we had it for the taking away, & some we even charged to take it away.

It wanted screening and using for compost really, would of been good stuff. This old chap was to tight to pay to get rid, didn't stop me charging a small fortune to do the hounors though ;D ;D ;D

Do chavs round your way still have metros up round our way they have advanced onto golfs and the like.

Not really no, we run metros off the road with the tractors then bring them back to the farm so we can flat pack them ::) ::)::)

This is what our lucky store and finishing cattle are eating at the moment a mixture of cabbages, onions, potatoes, carrots, parsnips and beetroot, they go absolutley crazy for the stuff when it's tipped up. They can only have it in limited quantitys though as the carrots make them $hit like hell due to the amount of water in them, cabbages give them terrible wind, onions taint the meat (as it does milk :D) and beetroot and carrots turn the meat orange :o :o :o and no I'm not joking :D :D :D

Brings a whole new meaning to meat and 2 veg, you'll just need meat when you eat this beef :D :D :D :D :D