1:87

Newholland Kid

1/87 is a fairly small scale but I would ask anyone who works with HO scale trains as they are 1/87th scale anyways. A friend of mine has a large HO scale train display and ends up having to modify alot of his own things due to lack of certain items in that scale. Here is a link to a store here in the US, they do ship international but I am not sure how much that would be. Good luck.

http://www.outbacktoystore.com/AGCO-Farm-Implements-1-43-1-64-1-87/1-87-Deutz-Fahr-tractor-w-3-Joskin-implements-by-SIKU

1/87 is a fairly small scale but I would ask anyone who works with HO scale trains as they are 1/87th scale anyways. A friend of mine has a large HO scale train display and ends up having to modify alot of his own things due to lack of certain items in that scale. Here is a link to a store here in the US, they do ship international but I am not sure how much that would be. Good luck.

http://www.outbackto...lements-by-SIKU

thanks luke

I know a few model railway buffs but they have OO or N gauge. If you look at a lot of the buildings for the railway modellers you will find they are often sized as suitable for HO and OO. Have you thought of using 1:76 scale instead? It is not that much bigger when all is said and done and there is quite a bit out on the market