Britains 'union Jack' Jcb

MuirHillyBilly

Can anyone fill in the details on this new model, G&M have them in the 'coming soon' section and there are a couple on Ebay already going for what appear to be crazy prices. I know the real machine helped raise £70,000 for 'Help for Heroes' but does anyone know the RRP, the official release date, the number to be released and where I can get one for a sensible price?

Many thanks

post-2924-0-27910000-1330038079_thumb.jp

Edited by MuirHillyBilly

You been asleep?: http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?/topic/18194-britains-jcb-3cx-eco-in-union-jack-livery-limited-edition-new/

It is Rory who is currently selling the one on eBay.

Some while after the discussion in the above thread took place, JCB did make some available via their shop, and dealers were able to order them so you could try asking your nearest JCB dealer (more likely to be in a JCB construction dealer than agricultural ;) ). The Britains number is 42811 and the price from JCB was £59.99.

However, the ones G&M have as a coming item are listed as the 3CX 'and Mug', and I have no idea whether they are a different set under a different number which includes the mug in the box, or whether the mug is a seperate extra item??