Jump to content

Big bale handling


Recommended Posts

Big bale grabs, look the same as a flat eight but are longer and narrower for two bales, or wider for three bales. Or prong type where you stack two or three on top of eachother and lift them from the bottom bale. Do a google image search.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.