Replicagri Beinlich Monsun II Irrigator

Replicagri Beinlich Monsun II Irrigator. This is a model which I have been looking forward to for some time. It is priced around £40.

6915423470_63eb7bd670_z.jpg

It has only three ties to hold it in the box so it is easy to remove from the packaging.

7061507977_4ecbcc498f_z.jpg

There are a few parts to connect. These are found in a compartment in the packaging.

6915424472_5693a246ce_z.jpg

Edited by Hillview

Nice detail.

7061512601_34f7c480d0_z.jpg

I tried to fit the gun part but it will probably need filed. The pipe joint was very loose.

7061511317_0db751085c_z.jpg

Slightly dissappointed with parts of this model. On my model the blue bit at the front came off, and the box below wasn't well fixed on. The drawbar stand will also need filed to fit.

6915430078_d50e64ef29_z.jpg

Edited by Hillview

I thought it was a well detailed model but dissappointed with some of the finer detail. The reel operates well but is a model that could easily be broken due to its fine detail.

7061504571_0b53c42695_z.jpg

Universal Hobbies is making a Bauer irrigator so I look forward to it coming out and comparing the two models.

Edited by Hillview

Odd really. I bought the model today actually and my one is fine. I did compare it with others on the shelf and picked the best! I only seem to have a few excess pins left in the bag? The gun/nozzle did fit well on the pipe with me and also the stand was no issue. Nice you can move it about with the pin. I was looking at locking the drum but seems you cant? It is very well detailed as you say, they did a good job.

Some things I did wonder about. When you swivel the drum 90 degrees so does the PTO and pump arrangement. But it does seem to be like that on the real model. And what is the correct way to hitch on the trolley. I have it hanging from the chains but would expect it hitches onto the bar. But it can't as there is some stuff in the way.

Now all we need is a nice engine pump to go with it!

I am not sure where it should hitch onto the trolley. Also there was a small part that came with the pins and gun. I am not sure where it goes.

It is good that your model is fine Niels.

I think an engine pump will have to be made for it. This model is a nice addition to model crop farms.

I looked on the Beinlich website, which is quite good. It does indeed hang from the two chains. There's two tiny holes for the pins to go in on the end of the rack. They might have been filled with paint. One of mine was and I jused a thin knife to open them up. The extra bit on the bar is for the hose to slot in but that doesn't work on the model.

Beinlich do some engine pumps. Best get one build which is fully enclosed so you don't need to do the engine ;D . Or does anyone know of a good block that can be used?