Any farm work in the cornwall area

jordantaylor

well as per usual i have been let down on the farm work front by Suckley's. they promised me work, accomodation and a good wage but it has all fallen through. Every time i phone them they keep putting me off and trying to delay me and then when they said they would phone me back i heard nothing. and yet again i phoned and the boss has said hes got to talk to his brother. well ive heard it too many times and seen as i was supposed to start 2 weeks ago im just going to look for another job as i calnt keep going without work. i mean its not as if the weather is going to affect the work i was supposed to be doing ( picking oats, cleaning grain stores ect...)

I have family down in st ives and camborne in cornwall and they have said to me why not look around there for work and move down there. well thats what i am doing and so i was just wondering if anybody on here lived down that end of the country? and if they knew of anybody looking for staff. there are fruit and veg farms down there but again they are a few weeks of harvesting due to the weather delay. i have phoned some of the dairy farms but they are fully staffed and some of them only have anywhere between 80-130 cows.

so i am prepared to do any work so if anybody does know of any jobs going please let me know. i will pick fruit/veg and work on the graders and picking tables. i will work with dairy, sheep arable

Jordan