What did santie bring you this year?

Bloody auto sensor having a paddy again, Harry! I got lots of pressiea again, spoilt rotten I am. Traci got me a stocking full of goodies, a tub of Swizzle sweets, miniature Grahams Port selection, socks, L'Oreal products (coz I'm worth it), diary, woolly eared hat and a Lindt Chocolate bear. Then my pressies were and iPod Nano, hooded dressing gown, Jessie Ware CD, First Aid Kit CD, Of Monsters and Men CD, slippers and Stephen Fry in America DVD box set and of course a Marge Models Gen 2, 2wd Ford 7610 :) Then from my sister for both of us a lovely photo of us in a chic frame and for me the Lee Evans auto-bio, brother got me socks and a cider variety of four different bottles. Mum, a steak pan and a nice fresh ribeye steak to try it out! Dad got me a bottle of Port and some money. Nan a nice bottle of Merlot and yep..... Socks! Sister inlaw, rum and raisin chocolate, Mumford and Sons CD and Ellie Golding CD. Inlaws, a home baked fruit cake and some money. Tracis Nan also gave me some money and us a king size Slumberland duvet for the new bed :)

• Like 1