1/16th Super Major on wide wheels

• 2 weeks later...

Superb models- I like the silver silencers, all the jobsworths tell us they should be painted blue but I remember clearly my dad's 1961 super and my uncles blue/grey both bought brand new and had silver silencers from day one as had all the other majors on the two farms. I had thought of repainting the UH 5000 Major to get one with wide wheels as most of our majors were ordered with wide tyres and the steel rims.

Neil

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments Neil, i'm glad you like. There a blue and grey residing in the family at the minute that has a silver exhaust, but that one on the narrow wheels.

The 5000 major type would come in bits fairly easily, if you going to try a repaint.... i had bits left over from other builds i've done so just swapped parts onto the orginal standard blue and grey releases.