Oxford Diecast

bigbear

Just bought a 1/72 Field Marshall in orange by this company and it looks fairly good to me! They also do it in green, I'm told. There are other tractors in the range, but I've only seen this one to date. Now to find their version in 1/148 for my railway layout!!!

If you go to the next toy fair at Wespoint Exeter John you'll see hundreds of the Oxford models on offer. Next one is Sunday 1st September

Thanks Tim, I don't get out enough, obviously!  ;D  I'll have to try to get down to Westpoint - I used to take a stall there, selling scifi toys! Does Mandy still go down to sell her HLT stuff?

I want to pick up the Oxford Diecast Burrell Showman's Engines too. A couple more for the shelves!

• 2 weeks later...

That's ok John, it will give you more time to save up for the next toy fair which is on Sunday 3rd November. Oxford Diecast have brought out a rather nice set containing the Land Rover transporter and drag trailer with 8 Series 1 Land Rovers, rather expensive at between £46 and £50 but a nice set.

Archived