Model shops in midlands

Tectorr

Hi Mathew I'm from leicester and the nearest thing is probably mason and smith toys in Grantham not sure if its just online tho or there is kh norton near frog island that sell britains stuff at pretty good prices too. They are a distributor for shops really but I have rang and picked stuff up rarther than ordering online if that's any help mate!

Hi Mathew I'm from leicester and the nearest thing is probably mason and smith toys in Grantham not sure if its just online tho or there is kh norton near frog island that sell britains stuff at pretty good prices too. They are a distributor for shops really but I have rang and picked stuff up rarther than ordering online if that's any help mate!

I went to that kh norton today and it looked quite run down', it was all shut. It does say cash and carry so I guess you can just walk in? I's that true?

• 8 months later...

Archived