Grimme Topper

CASE CX90

That looks very nice! Really completes the harvesting outfit together with the extra touches on the GT. Would only remove the support underneath the drawbar to make it a bit more realistic. Elf 'n safety will be pleased with the amount of warning decals on the topper. ;D

That looks very nice! Really completes the harvesting outfit together with the extra touches on the GT. Would only remove the support underneath the drawbar to make it a bit more realistic. Elf 'n safety will be pleased with the amount of warning decals on the topper. ;D

Your spot on about the support ,its bugged me from day one ,just wasn'a sure how to go about taking it off ,will be on the to do list ..ha ha!...

Your spot on about the support ,its bugged me from day one ,just wasn'a sure how to go about taking it off ,will be on the to do list ..ha ha!...

It's held together with just one screw. Even a numpty like me managed to take it off without destroying the harvester! I have a similar set up actually only with a Baselier topper on the front and an MF 3115 on row crops in between.

It's held together with just one screw. Even a numpty like me managed to take it off without destroying the harvester! I have a similar set up actually only with a Baselier topper on the front and an MF 3115 on row crops in between.

Kool ..........can you post a pick with your MF 3115  on row crop with the topper ,i have a new MF 3080 with front linkage and row crops too but your would give me a comparison

cheers

Here is a picture of my outfit. The Baselier topper is a kit from Farmmodels that Niels van Eekelen (also on the forum) assembled and sprayed for me. The MF he also converted himself. If you like I can take some more proper pictures. This is one from the archives.

post-755-0-86591400-1415265072_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of my outfit. The Baselier topper is a kit from Farmmodels that Niels van Eekelen (also on the forum) assembled and sprayed for me. The MF he also converted himself. If you like I can take some more proper pictures. This is one from the archives.

That looks real tidy ,Gives  me food for thought too with my MF 3080

Archived