JCB Teletruck

Last pic... pedals are nice and big... single lever forward and reverse - handbrake is the big red button on the dash pic.. in at 5am tomorrow to give her a full testing on our market lorry... will let you know my thoughts tomorrow (if I can stay awake after tea  ::))

I am impressed so far... but I will be having a DERV motor I reckon... we don't do much inside the buildings really and Gas is costing me a small fortune  ::)

Any thoughts lads  ???

That would be handy with a bucket on!

I think I'd soon tip her over with 48 hardwood sleepers on the forks!

True Jason... I'm going to invest in a box tipper this year and I don't think she will lift 1t extended with a rotator hanging on the front as well... I do like the way she keeps the tines level when it lifts  ;)

Not a big fan of bananas myself Marky, but any melons that you have would go down well with a pot of yoghurt...... :);)

Yuck Mart. Yoghurt is bacteria.... streptococous thermophilious and Lactobacilious Bulgaricus - not so nice when you say it like that... some even have acidophilious bifilious as well  :(

Camden market is a clothing market wally  ::)

Marky them things are amazing, the hieght is good when you think of the width if the wheelbase - it isn't the widest out there don't forget. Where we get loaded up at Hulland in Derbyshire they have got a dozen or more of these loading palletised building broducts (stone etc). There is a tendancey to overheat as they are very compact, all it means is look after it and it will do you very proud. Once you get into the swing of unloading a full artic load from one side you won't want a mast truck on the job again. :)