UH Hydrac Snowplough and Grittier

b_emmons

The grittier (UH4102) comes in a double window box to show off all its detail, and has a 2 point/standard UH coupling adapter fitted as standard by 2 small screws. It is well painted and has reasonable light and warning panels, yet could do with more health and safety data plates to make it out standing. The top cover can fold back on some quite thin yet sturdy arms to show the internal hopper detail. The outside is well detailed with hydraulic lines, yet is missing a light connector and the spreader disc is glued solid. The support legs are simple push in items that feel a little flimsy when trying to fit but support the weight well and have to be manually removed and turned for in use posing. The two point adapter should work well with most tractors fitted with a UH/Siku/Britains coupling, and when the two screws are removed I found it fitted well on the back of a Wiking Arion and did not require any pins to locate the main arms due to the pocket design. I would give it a good 8 out of 10 rating as it looks great but dose have some fiddly parts that might be broken off by the ham fisted :)

The Snowplough (UH4101) also comes in a double window box to show of its detail. The plough has great detail and paint finish, with a raft of spring detail on its rear. The 3 point only coupling is mounted to a pivot point with 2 working rams to tilt the blade left and right, and a suitable adapter will be required to use it with a Siku type "A" frame. The blade also has a fold out cover that deploys over the top to prevent snow going into the front of the tractor, and moves on some fiddly yet strong arms. It has some hydraulic lines fitted and slotted onto my Wiking Arion with ease and remained firmly in place. It could do with some health and safety makings to make it more outstanding, and I will give it 9 out of 10 rating as the 3 point linkage will hinder some tractor choices :) 

Schneepfluge 1.JPG

Schneepfluge 2.JPG

Schneepfluge 3.JPG

Schneepfluge 4.JPG

Schneepfluge 5.JPG

Schneepfluge 6.JPG

Schneepfluge 7.JPG

Tellerstreuer 2.JPG

Tellerstreuer 1.JPG

Tellersreuer 3.JPG

Tellersreuer 4.JPG

Tellersreuer 5.JPG