MH Work Bull - Excavator

Another project I have going is the making of a backhoe to my Massey Harris Work Bull. I decided to go for a backhoe similar to what is found on a MF 202, I have sourced some images (not all good unfortunately), to try to make my best effort of recreating it. As I have quite a few projects going at once it might take some time to finish though :lol: The only issue for me on this build is that I have no measures whatsoever, so I just try to make it out from the photos. As of now it looks way to big on the model, so I might have to redo the whole frame. Please give me your opinions, especially if you have seen the real thing :) 

I have had issues fitting a 3rd point hitch on it, but I have a plan (more like a last resort) on how to fix it, managed to get a pin in the hole, but had no chance of getting my lifting arm fitted, so now I have the pin stuck there, so that's going to be my starting point now.

I might add that it looks quite much bigger due to the lack of movement on the rear hitch, it doesn't really go low enough so the support feet are going quite far out making the whole frame rise quite a bit.
28383600_1749926605029496_1935086796_n.j
28381750_1749926608362829_1798297014_n.j

Archived