JOHN DEERE 7710

A simple conversion ,  I removed the original wheels from the rear and all the tyres and replaced them with some modified and spray painted rears from a schuco 4955 which are based on a R42 rim which was common on 7000series in these parts back in the day.  I fitted Trelleborg tyres off a UH New Holland T7 and then a T Reg 1999 number plate and also removed the plastic number plate from the grill.  I might try and make the six holes in the rear wheels a bit more oval like the real ones and the exhaust top needs ageing but it looks nice with more yellow on the wider rear rims.

P1080038.JPG

P1080040.JPG

P1080041.JPG

Just perfect, I like the wheels very much! A two axles slurry tanker would be the perfect equipment for this tractor. I worked over years with the 7710 and a 18m³ Zunhammer slurry tanker, so your model is a special model for me, absolutely nice to see my old machine! :)

Kind regards
Christoph

Archived