John Deere 9RX “Agritechnica” edition by Wiking

AgriFarmModels

Very recently I made and published a video showing the new Wiking 9RX John Deere, link below. Of any of the models I got at this years show ... this was the one I didn’t want to leave without. Having made 80+ videos at this stage for youtube and many of them Wiking models, I think this is possibly the most rushed, least thought through model of the show and certainly one that quite hasn’t reached the mark nor surpassed the detail that UH brought to their quadtrac released many years ago. 
Yes, it may have more functional parts but overall the build quality isn’t there. Heavy reliance on plastic for the construction. 
The video below shows generally what’s good about the 9RX however there will be a 9RX part II in the coming days. 

When ROS released the Ideal T9, much criticism came due to the lack of function vs price vs what the competition has done, roll forward a year and the ROS T10 now has an opening grain tank amongst other improvements. 
Will Wiking address these issues .. time will tell. 

AA694592-1F1E-4696-AE31-3CEC40B9130A.jpeg

6 hours ago, AgriFarmModels said:

the USK challengers ? 
the wiking is slightly wider. Lined up the far side for pic attached. 

3B5AD79F-1010-4402-AC71-1C1323392484.jpeg

B2846C20-32E4-4C43-A952-AA3F57EA96A7.jpeg

thank you and I did mean USK so sorry for getting make wrong  :D

Not impossible to make implements that can be used by both models :ph34r:

Archived