Norev vs Repliagri

F8N

I was wondering if it was worth while getting thev98 classic from repliagri as I had a108 maxi from norev..well I had thought sometime ago I'd like another as I really do dig the maxi but it's very fragile!

So as you all know class had a sale on and these combines are as cheap as chips really and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. So what's my thoughts on the 2..could I choose between them if I had to? It's a tough call but I think the Norev would be a keeper! I love the look of it it's a great size for dioramas and its lovely detailed though as I mentioned before very fragile.

In fairness I do thin the 108 is rather more impressive than a 98 regardless of the brand making it.

Norev good points..

Tinted glass looks great

The tyres are great

Overall a beautiful display model

Repliagri good points.

Opening g door

Steering axle

Prob better lights

Cloth muzzle on spout. 

The only thing that takes away from the repliagri  is the chunky toy like hand rails othe than that it's a great model and I'm glad I dont have to choose between the 2!

20200831_205955.jpg

20200831_210016.jpg

20200831_210035.jpg

20200831_205927.jpg

20200831_205905.jpg

Archived