New to the scene...and conversion advice please!

OliverHartland

Hi all, 

Oliver from Essex - originally from Lincolnshire - hence the interest in farming - but haven't progressed beyond the model stage (yet). Nice to meet you all!

Managed to get my collection all together this weekend, which is 99% Britains and the occasional Siku and a solitary NZG (see photos). Some models I've had for 25+ years and others are much more recent additions! 

I have never done a conversion and repairs have been limited to replacing missing/broken exhaust stacks to date. However, I'm keen to try and do a little more with the first job being to add front lights to my Britains Fendt 615 LSA and Siku Fendt 926 (see photos). Has anyone got any suggestions as to where I could buy something that would do the job? Any other suggestions gratefully received!

Cheers,

Oliver

IMG_4098.jpg

IMG_4100.jpg

IMG_4096.jpg

IMG_4097.jpg

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, OliverHartland said:

Hi all, 

Oliver from Essex - originally from Lincolnshire - hence the interest in farming - but haven't progressed beyond the model stage (yet). Nice to meet you all!

Managed to get my collection all together this weekend, which is 99% Britains and the occasional Siku and a solitary NZG (see photos). Some models I've had for 25+ years and others are much more recent additions! 

I have never done a conversion and repairs have been limited to replacing missing/broken exhaust stacks to date. However, I'm keen to try and do a little more with the first job being to add front lights to my Britains Fendt 615 LSA and Siku Fendt 926 (see photos). Has anyone got any suggestions as to where I could buy something that would do the job? Any other suggestions gratefully received!

Cheers,

Oliver

IMG_4098.jpg

IMG_4100.jpg

IMG_4096.jpg

IMG_4097.jpg

Welcome alone I to am big into old britains nice work you did keep up the good work