Masham steam fair 16/17th July 2022

Valley Axe Man

Had a couple of hours over At Masham North Yorkshire yesterday afternoon with Gemma for a wander about the Steamfair and then a quick trip into the Black sheep Brewery to wet my whistle and stock up on few bottles of Riggwelter 👍 few photos of some of the tractors and a few clips of the JC Balls dancing diggers, and unknown to us was a flypast by a Lancaster bomber..... 

• Like 1

Then a wander down to the Brewery, just to keep the dust down, Black sheep ales won't be everybody's bag but I've been a long standing supporter of Paul Theakston and his brewing team when he went his own way from the Theakston family and set up his own brewery.... Anyhow a quick pint of Rigg and Gemma seems to have got in on the Black sheep Gin in the bar before getting a few bottles to bring home.... Just a shame I couldn't store their tanker..... 🤣🤣

FB_IMG_1658033554373.jpg

IMG_20220716_141707.jpg

FB_IMG_1658034301348.jpg

Edited by Valley Axe Man
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, GPS said:

Looks a good day out Paul. Not been there for many years, need to try and get there again.

Wasn't a bad day for it yesterday Gavin, fairly well supported show really, maybe would have been nice to see a few more exhibits as did look to be a few empty spaces but all in all was a good few hours out 👍hope you had a good holiday in Wales