Introduce after 4 years of reading

Hello people I am deBelhamel. 

I live in the Netherlands. First of all, I would like to apologize if there are any language errors. I'm typing this via Google translate. I can speak English well, but the spelling is rubbish. To avoid major spelling mistakes, I decide to do it this way. Some words translate into a different word than intended. I try to check it as much as possible, but I can always miss something.

I started playing with Siku tractors when I was younger. My grandparents lived in the countryside and that is where my love for tractors originated. 

In 2007 I went to the LCN expo in Zwolle for the first time and gradually I started buying the nicer and more expensive models that could no longer serve as toys.

Because I also moved to the countryside and often came into contact with Ford and Deutz, I also started to focus on that with the models.

I'm not sure if I will be the most active member, but I have had an account since 2020 and now wanted to put a name to it. I will also post photos of my collection in the appropriate forum. I hope to be able to learn a lot from you, I have already learned quite a bit from what I have read in recent years. And I hope we can enjoy each other's photos. As I enjoy your collections. Beautiful to see!

• Like 6