FM TRACTORS SALES YARD

farmermarshall

FM haven't checked up on this post for a while but mate that is soo impressive love the trucks and love the shot of the yard with all the pallets and stuff in the background looks so life like and a great way of displaying your models, keep it up it looks outstanding mate  ;)

Like the gate on the left of the second pic Stephen, thst'll keep the jippo's out I reckon. Trucks are looking nice as well  :)

thanks guys always i can always find something to do  ;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took delivery of a Valtra Cow from FM Tractors recently. Superb fast service - well recommended and their show room is second to none! ;)

thanks Kev ,yet another easy to deal with an kind customer  8) 8)

Yet again more great stuff Stephen ;) So your a MF dealer ;)

thanks Garret i will be dealing nearly in anything.............but MF is a great seller....... ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;)

thanks Kev ,yet another easy to deal with an kind customer  8) 8)

thanks Garret i will be dealing nearly in anything.............but MF is a great seller....... ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;)

So is everything in your yard for sale? Or are most of them used on the dealers farm? :-\ :) :)

Would that be to the display or to the actual building it is in Stephen?!!  :D

:D the building the layout is in have only an idea about extending it but in time i hope ,but just the layout at the minute Tris  :-X

thanks..... ;)