FM TRACTORS SALES YARD

farmermarshall

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know about martin i was just wondering if Fm would do me a good deal on his trailers

because martin can be a little dear not that am am not willing to pay like was just wondering FM  prices on 4 herron trailers or cold any one make me 4 at a cheap price

i know about martin i was just wondering if Fm would do me a good deal on his trailers

because martin can be a little dear not that am am not willing to pay like was just wondering FM  prices on 4 herron trailers or cold any one make me 4 at a cheap price

How does that one work then? They cost what they cost surely. If anything they'll cost more by the time they have been through someone elses hands. :-\ :o::)

a patt on the back to you FM ive just been through the whole topic and its great!!!!! :o well done!!! :o;)

two questions is the little jcb robot any good?? (the one with the arm up the side and with a bucket not tines)

and

is the rc jd and joskins tralier any good or is it slow bad turning circle bad hydrolics ect any bad good points please state!!