My weeks work

richo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You aint kidding when you say 'new' are you!!! That Deere loader hasn't even got any paint worn off the carriage!! Some nice weather round your way mate, nothing but puddles and mud down here  :-\

What size is the new tractor??

It's a 6230 which comes in at around 110Hp. Sometimes we could do with a little more power  but generally it does the work we want well. No point in having a large tractor drinking diesel for no reason! The other main tractor is a 6330 so a little larger.

You aint kidding when you say 'new' are you!!! That Deere loader hasn't even got any paint worn off the carriage!! Some nice weather round your way mate, nothing but puddles and mud down here  :-\

When i put the bale squeeze on the loader for the first time it was a horrible feeling knowing i was scratching the paint! :o

Don't worry mate it's now peeing it down... cold and windy :(.. Had to take the dog out in it earlier

When i put the bale squeeze on the loader for the first time it was a horrible feeling knowing i was scratching the paint! :o

Don't worry mate it's now peeing it down... cold and windy :(.. Had to take the dog out in it earlier

Oh that really is horrible mate, i know exactly what you mean. It's like when i get any UH out of the box with all that malarky  :-[

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Last two for now, will have to take some pictures of our new mower, 3m  Krone.  The previous a kuhn mower was only 2 years old but the bed and the gearbox parted company loosing most of the oil in the process :o :o :o

post-312-132638636144_thumb.jpg

post-312-13263863615_thumb.jpg

Not a bad bit of hay by the looks of it, lovely day too. Nice photo's.  :)

Suprisingly good considering it was a little late had been flat before it was cut and had a shower of rain on it! It always looks better once it is in the bale though!

Had a busy day yesterday between the 6 of us but got everything that was lying baled befor the rain came late last night. First thing i went out with the tedder to move about 40 acres of grass for big bale hay later in  the day, the clouds wer every ominous but just about stayed dry then turned into a lovely evening. The others went out and rowed up, round baled and carted 100 bales of hay. Then when the boss started to rake the 2 fields that i was tedding the others managed to row up, bale and cart 500 small hay bales. I then spent the rest of the day loading and carting the 200 big bales.  Here are several photos :)

post-312-132638638602_thumb.jpg

post-312-132638638632_thumb.jpg