My weeks work

richo

Nice photo of the Deere with that trailer, quite an outfit that. Nice.  8)

The tractor pulls it ok but she is a bit steady up hill ;D ;D.

The grab on the front normally scares the overtaking cars, when they realise they can't cut in as soon as they thought ;D ;D

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few photos from today... And something a little different!

Its not everyday that you get to take three tractors and trailers into central London!

We had to pick up 800 bales of straw from in front of the Tate Modern art gallery. The straw was used over the weekend as part of the course for stunt cycling, the event was sponsored by Nissan. Half of the bales were ok and we will find a home for them but the others were like sponges after the heavy rain we had.

St Pauls and the Millennium bridge can be seen in the background.

post-312-132638755377_thumb.jpg

post-312-132638755416_thumb.jpg

Very different.  ;D

Did you have to pay congestion charge?  ;D

Yes we did have to pay! :D

A great topic richo I bet that was fun getting to southwark today, where is your farm based then as I know south london and east surrey quite well.

And I love your dog I have a yellow lab too.

We are based in Banstead near Epsom. To get there today we went through Mitcham, Balham, Clapham, Vaxhaull and Waterloo. Got some strange looks! :D :D

My dog is great fun, wouldn't be without one now.

how long did it take you to drive to there then  :o i bet you didnt get to go flat out in london with all the cars and the protest  :D;)

It took just over an hour to drive there which wasn't too bad. It would not have made much difference what we were driving as most of the time was spent folowing the car in front!

lovley pics mate

were are u based??

and what was wrong with the topper gearboxes??

We are based near Epsom in Surrey.

The Topper was only a year old when I took those photos and the oil would not stay in the gearboxes. After a couple of hours hard work it would be forced out of the breathers!

Eventually the dealer replaced the oil with grease and it has been fine ever since.

We are based near Epsom in Surrey.

The Topper was only a year old when I took those photos and the oil would not stay in the gearboxes. After a couple of hours hard work it would be forced out of the breathers!

Eventually the dealer replaced the oil with grease and it has been fine ever since.

thats what we did replaced it with liquid grese and its fine now