The decent greens

Pingu

A fendt 926 vario working with a 7 furrow on-land kvernenland (or how ever you spell it :D) was ploughing in wheat stuble that was combined and baled a few days before surprised that none of the field was subsoiled before this next time i see the farmer i'll ask why but when this reached a hard patch man does this make a sweet note  ;D ;D

Sorry about the quality this was being combined by a lexion 480 and MF 7278 and carting was done by a claas 656, JD 6920 (dam there gettin common), Case MX 170.  Then baling was done by (sorry but its all john deeres) JD 6900 + Krone big pack, JD 7810 on bale trailer, JD 6900 on another bale trailer and a JD 3420 forklift (wish i remembered the camera) but luckily it goes back to decent tractors the fendt 926 and hopefully later in the week a Fendt 818 + Vaderstad 400S (i think)

surprised that none of the field was subsoiled before this next time i see the farmer i'll ask why

When you plough on-land you dont cause as much compaction as when the wheels are in the furrow bottom. Maybe thats why it wasnt subsoiled.

8)

Guest Fendt pwr

Nice pictures there MF fan.

'course the Fendt sounds good, look at what's under the hood.? :)

I new that's what you were meaning TOG,I saw that wee smile. :)

Fendt have a bit of a mix when it comes to engines eg: KHD,Deutz,MAN.