Few pics for jd fans

Kiwi6920

nice pics Kiwi, next time just ignore her :D :D :D;)

Dont worry i will next time. and ill tak the keys 2. last time i did tht she drove off

very close those rows are  :)

It had only just been mowed. the rake hadent been in yet

wat mower did they have or didnt you see it  ???

I couldnt tell you unforntly thats all i got to see :'( when i went past the next day the gear was gone and all that was left was a nice stack covred and all. From my info sources the guy runs all jd appart fom his rakes. they are krone. so im thinking it was either a jd mover or a krone. Im going to hunt him down on the weekend

I couldnt tell you unforntly thats all i got to see :'( when i went past the next day the gear was gone and all that was left was a nice stack covred and all. From my info sources the guy runs all jd appart fom his rakes. they are krone. so im thinking it was either a jd mover or a krone. Im going to hunt him down on the weekend

as long as you dont have a gun  ;) ;) :D :D ill leave you hunt him  ;):D :D