John deere 4055

oooooooohhh  yeah but no but yeah but ooooohhh i used to drive one of those  :P :P :P :P :P :P

130 gg's  used to march on with a 6mtr sprung cultivator , no problem , it was the biggest tractor in the area for a long time , so big in fact the JD dealers had to let the tyres down to get it into their workshop for serviceing  :D :D :D 18 speed powershift , looked a real beastie with a front tank & bed tiller & formers on the the rear  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i like that sooooooooooo much ,i want,i want ,i want

oooooooohhh   yeah but no but yeah but ooooohhh i used to drive one of those  :P :P :P :P :P :P

130 gg's  used to march on with a 6mtr sprung cultivator , no problem , it was the biggest tractor in the area for a long time , so big in fact the JD dealers had to let the tyres down to get it into their workshop for serviceing  :D :D :D 18 speed powershift , looked a real beastie with a front tank & bed tiller & formers on the the rear  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i like that sooooooooooo much ,i want,i want ,i want

our farm was the first in south wales to have the 8210 and the guys from ford came down everything ,can remeber my grandad telling me a couple of years ago b4 he went into hospital  :(

That Graeme doesn't miss a beat does hey, eh? What a fabulous model he has put together there. No wonder you are pleased Simon. .... best get that on insured. .. .. before April  ;)

There insured alright Tris by Simon M insurance/undertaker services only when you see them the barells will be smoking   8)

PS Tris this policy also covers jd 8400 yes both of them  :-*  :D :D

post-563-132638565316_thumb.jpg

There insured alright Tris by Simon M insurance/undertaker services only when you see them the barells will be smoking   8)

PS Tris this policy also covers jd 8400 yes both of them  :-*  :D :D

Ahhhhh faaaaantastic reply  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Brilliant response Simon mate, very amusing  ;):)

• 1 month later...