Parmiter Chain Harrows

what you could do is send people the sets with instructions so theyre like a model kit

I could do if anyone wanted, but more than basic tools are needed so might be beyond some people for that reason alone.  ;)

so about how much will they be once finnished  :-\

Not 100% sure yet, as they are costing a lot more than planned, but will know for sure when I calculate my final costs.  ;)

• 2 months later...

Got a little more progress done on these lately and got one set finished yesterday afternoon to see what you all think and will try and sell it. Generally I'm pleased how the first set have turned out, but please let me know what you think. :);) ;)

ParmeterChainHarrows001-1.jpg

ParmeterChainHarrows002.jpg

ParmeterChainHarrows003.jpg

ParmeterChainHarrows004.jpg

ParmeterChainHarrows005.jpg

ParmeterChainHarrows006.jpg

ParmeterChainHarrows007.jpg

ParmeterChainHarrows008.jpg

ParmeterChainHarrows009.jpg

ParmeterChainHarrows010.jpg

ParmeterChainHarrows011.jpg

ParmeterChainHarrows012.jpg

ParmeterChainHarrows013.jpg

ParmeterChainHarrows014.jpg

ParmeterChainHarrows015.jpg

Better had just add that they are made of cast resin, with brass chain with some plastic parts. I have also adapted the hitch to fit UH, aswell as Britains, Siku and Ertl type hitches. ;)

Pretty smart chain harrows here the detail is really neat  :o You have made a first class job of this model shown here.  :) Could you put more chain into the frames to make it heavier duty ?

Thanks and yes I suppose I could put more chain in the frames like the set that I made. ;)