New shed ideas

FB

Question

as you know i like to stay in B&B's on farms and may be known as the FTF travel guide :D :D ::)

anyway, i'm trying to keep away from animals and stick to crops only BUT if there is a limit to the amount of extra machinery i need i may stray into a beefish type farming as well :-\ :-\.....

so...

i was thinking of building some new sheds in time when i decide on materials etc. (keeping an eye on GGG etc ;)) that could house cows but easily remove them and use as machinery sheds :-\....

any pics of any,  ??? ???

was thinking of ones like these

http://cambsfarmpics.fotopic.net/p26288121.html

also, what additional machinery would i need or possibly contract in?....by the way i like to keep things to the minimum and not have 100's of tractors on the farm ;)

p.s

Marcus you can move this if you want??

5 answers to this question

Farmermarshall is the man, I bought a simple open fronted on from him last year whcih when I get back will have feed barriers down the front for the bull beef herd on the newer layout. It's on Down at Deere-ests in the layout pics I think Ben. Big grey shed.