Britains Vintage Series - Poor Materials

Andy

Recieved my third Vintage Ferguson today in the hope that I would be getting a perfect one! Not the case, as the steering wheel was cracked and while examining it closely, it managed to break off completely  >:(

Its the third one in a row with faults, the only other vintage model I have is the land rover so do the others have weak points too?

I've heard some dealers sent more E27N's back than what they kept due to breakage on first inspection. These were initially copies of the SCALEdown Fordson until my predecessor jumped on them with a law suit. The fergies... well they're worse than the Siku for authenticity.but interesting to know that they're as poorly made as the E27N's.

hi

the fergy is the worst of them  , i did not deal much with these but i have 3 fergys damaged in postage to cutomers , were these would be in about 3 /4 bits , the e27n is nearly as bad exhaust , air filter , crank handle & steering wheel got damaged, the fergy & e27n are white metal , the db , lanz & marshall are resin

dave