Joal Valtra 6850 valmet 8400 and sisu 8400

britainstoys.nl

Who could tell me something about these tractors from joal. Like how many different types are made of these tractors. I am very sure that the first type of this serie is made in 5 colors. The same as britains. The first type was valmet 8400. After that the same tractor has been sold as sisu 8400 and I am also sure about this version that it was sold in 5 colors, but then the last type the valtra 6850 could anybody on this forum tell me if it also was sold in 5 different colors. I have 3 colors of this type in my collection. The red, green and a blue version. So has there also been a white valtra 6850 and a yellow 6850??? I also have found out that this tractor is sold in many different boxes and with 4 and 8 wheeled versions. Does anybody has information about these boxes or pictures. I will post a couple of pictures also. ???

• 1 year later...

My opinion is that isn't realy noticably.

texas

AND....is the 6850 the same model as the 8400, just with different decals??

i.e, can i buy a 6850 and use it as a 8400......or do i need to buy a 8400!!!?

AND....is the 6850 the same model as the 8400, just with different decals??

i.e, can i buy a 6850 and use it as a 8400......or do i need to buy a 8400!!!?

When i am right it is the same model. Maybe you see something diffirent above on the pictures.

Texas