Fendt 8350 AL Combine

BGU

Not a new model, but new to us.

Wow! :o Brtains eat your heart out!

The cutters have the wheels in either corner - so they always turn - Britains used to do this and moved to the rubber bands that break.

The cutters have a connection mechanism that MGU can do his self! Britains even I struggle to connect.

It has a steering knob -like older Britains combines.

It comes with a header trailer -

And it's cheaper than Britains!!!

Might have to add some more Siku combines!!! :D :D :D

post-242-132638580374_thumb.jpg

post-242-132638580376_thumb.jpg

get the MF and Lexion 600  ;D ;D ;D

There was an article in one of the F&S about the fact RC2's combines are poor and need to follow in Sikus steps, as others did when Britains invented the 1:32 3 point hitch system ;) ;)

Im not too sure about Britains combines as i don't have any but the Siku combines are a kids dream to be honest. Im taking the Lexion 600 as my example. Not too plasticy and 'toyish' but has great details and all what you would see on a real combine harvester. Lots of opening compartments like the engine bay/s the swivel steps, it's pretty much like a swiss army knife  ;) The steering knob which doesn't look out of place really and helps alot with the steering and makes carpet farming easier. And then the really easy and light header. Maybe the combine is a tad on the heavy side for kids but it does have to be said that Siku are leading the way in my opinion in kids combines  ;)

Apart from New Ray .... there just legends  ;)