Farmer Will's Farming Diary '07

FW

Looking through my photos rom the last week and thought I'd post a few....

Firstly, caught up my Grandads fertilising set-up, which consists of a Case MX150, with an AS trailer loaded up, spread by a Case 1056XL and amazon spreader. (But those pictures didn't really come out.  >:()

post-409-132638581001_thumb.jpg

post-409-132638581011_thumb.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last one and now up-to-date and is of the new Simental Bull which we picked up the other and called Gordon after a Great Uncle who passed away that day. Sorry for boring you, but any questions, please feel free to ask! Back to this handsome fella....  ;D

Love the MX and 1455 - any reason for going against Case and buying the Valtra - supposed to be a damn uncomfortable tractor on the road  :(

Yes because my Grandad always says: 'New Cases are Fords sprayed red!' Which he isn't far wrong, so we won't buy another untill they put the Cummins back in them....which I believe they are soon, arn't they?  :-\ We also tried out a McCormick XTX which I liked in a way, but everyone else thought was a real let-down, a Claas Ares 657 which was nice and had a nice gear-box, but looked ugly in the real I thought, and just a real flat old beast when pulling filled spray tankers up the hill-In fact I think it dropped to about 4mph! Whereas the Valtra has a 50K box, very comfortable in the field and on the road and also top-spec for a lot cheaper and kind-of fits in with the cases.  ;)

First up today, did a bit of shunting in a few of the tractors and machines...Firstly is the Case Sprayrig, which is S' Reg, which we have had since new.....  ;)

DSC00616.jpg