JCB grain bucket

My first attempt at posting a picture :-[Dsci0010.jpg Ok, its a really crap picture but at last I've succeeded in posting something. I knocked this bucket up ages ago as my first attempt at modelling. It does have a full tip angle and is loosely based on a Gurney and Reeve (Suton) bucket. I will try to take some better pictures and post some more soon.

It also works well on my Sanderson. ::):-[:-[

not bad at all

but that bucket would out weigh that loader

cheers

Reece

II roughly based the size of the bucket on those on a 249TS Sanderson Teleporter I demonstrated back in the eighties. The bucket we used was a 70 Cubic foot size,(Dunno what that is in pubic metres)  and I used it on slurry and grain without any problems. That was full width of the machine, and the baseplate was about four feet long. Also the angle of the picture makes the bucket look even bigger than it is. 8)

Looks good to me.  ;)

The bucket that comes on the current britains loader makes a good grain bucket, I cut all the lugs off the back and add a bracket so it fits onto the JCB farmaster and John Deere teleporter.  :)

Well, I can't get my *^%$ing computer to post another picture at the moment. I double click the photobucket image, come back to FTF subject. click on insert image, then click on additional options and attach, getting the image file from edit at the top of the page. That goes into the attachment box, I press preview excitedly, and guess what,------ nuffink >:( :'( :-[Don't like puters, so **** it, I'm going to a car boot sale now. See ya later.

Well, I can't get my *^%$ing computer to post another picture at the moment. I double click the photobucket image, come back to FTF subject. click on insert image, then click on additional options and attach, getting the image file from edit at the top of the page. That goes into the attachment box, I press preview excitedly, and guess what,------ nuffink >:( :'( :-[Don't like puters, so **** it, I'm going to a car boot sale now. See ya later.

There are three box's of text under each image, double click on the bottom one and then go to your reply and right click "paste" into your reply rather then using the additional options.

Quote this message and you will see what your reply should look like.  ;)

Dsci0013.jpg

Dsci0012.jpg

Dsci0012-1.jpg

Dsci0011.jpg

Many thanks for doing that for me. I will try and take some clearer pictures soon and have another go. I"m still using windows 98se which is a bit mickey mouse at the best of times and often isn't suitable for use with modern applications. I have some good pictures I'd love to put on show from a grass demo we did in about 1988 that may interest a lot of people and inspire a few of our expert converters. ;)