Kreiselegge Power Harrow & Trailer

FB

He's had that on there a while i think Ben, same time as all the others that were released so i think it's the RPM  ;)

cheers, i'll get him to change his site!!, shows how much i look at it ::)....and him i guess!!. Couldnt find anything on google anyway so it must be the name of the boxed set? ???

and here i was getting excited! :D :D :D...can save my money now! :D :D

cheers, i'll get him to change his site!!, shows how much i look at it ::)....and him i guess!!. Couldnt find anything on google anyway so it must be the name of the boxed set? ???

and here i was getting excited! :D :D :D...can save my money now! :D :D

Don't be mean to my good mate Barry  ;):D Yeah im not sure if it's the name of the set or what but im pretty certain it's not a new item.

Never heard that one before from Ben  :D :D :D;) ;)

Don't be mean to my good mate Barry  ;):D Yeah im not sure if it's the name of the set or what but im pretty certain it's not a new item.

Never heard that one before from Ben  :D :D :D;) ;)

neither have i so i best start as of now! :D :D

loks like the prosol for my with the trailler.

kreiselegge is german and means power harrow for example in english  ;):D

thomas

cheers Thomas, i used a translator but none of them worked which is why i was confused??....Barry needs to update the site ;)