tri axle bale trailer

Have to still make some air and hydraulic hoses and some painting still to be done. This trailer is used by a local farmer who uses them to transport big square bales to mushroom growers. They are a custom built trailer for high speed tractors. I believe they are made in northern ireland but am not totally sure. He runs 2 with case cvx 190,s and 2 with fendt 926,s . The trailers are 32foot long to allow 4 bales lengthways and 3 stacked up.The model was measured off the real trailer wheels were used from a model lorry which got in a toy shop. the paint is the same as used on the real thing but i mixed yellow and red to get it to match. Any questions just ask. Still have some delails to add.

post-93-132638592386_thumb.jpg

post-93-13263859536_thumb.jpg

wow thats amazing

if u make anymore and want to sell them il have 1

cheers

Reece

Im actually building another exactly the same as this, have run out of brass so am waiting for some to come so as soon as i have it finished if youd like one it shouldnt be a problem, having trouble getting brass at the moment, seems to take forever to get it

very nice looking trailer  :o

cheers

Reece

Im actually building another exactly the same as this, have run out of brass so am waiting for some to come so as soon as i have it finished if youd like one it shouldnt be a problem, having trouble getting brass at the moment, seems to take forever to get it

• 6 months later...