Spreading Fert.

jdc

most work on 10k or 6mph do you have a land wheel on that mate that makes the hole job a lot easer we did 400 acres in a day at heydon wit me carting and gavin spreading fklat out we didnt fin till 11 at night thought i dont miss that job at all nasty job all the dusty and **** and if you have a cut well man dosent it hurt if you get it in bulk dont you have to keep it selled as if the air gets to it it goes nasty and lummpey

• 3 weeks later...

Well I was looking at a Valtra T151, Class Arion 640, MF 6480/90, T6080 or T7030.  :)

After considerable debating I decided to go for a T6080 the 7030 is just a whole lot heavier with similar power.......not everyone's machine but the 8360 has done me really well so fingers crossed. It won't be here until June - July. Front linkage and PTO again and most of the little gadgets everyone expects nowadays.  :D :D

good to hear you stayed in the blue corner  ;):) we need a new machine down ours now as the 8210 is getting a bit old now  :-\ but my uncle was looking at a tm130/40 (not the gear lever one) the one with the buttons  :-\ but im also trying to get them to have a new massey instead of the tl90  :-\ but it will be one or the othere if they decide  :D 

Well I was looking at a Valtra T151, Class Arion 640, MF 6480/90, T6080 or T7030.  :)

After considerable debating I decided to go for a T6080 the 7030 is just a whole lot heavier with similar power.......not everyone's machine but the 8360 has done me really well so fingers crossed. It won't be here until June - July. Front linkage and PTO again and most of the little gadgets everyone expects nowadays.  :D :D

Good to hear John........The 8360's done you well eh........ :)

Look forward to seeing your new toy mate........ ;)

nice pics john :) i was with my mate about 3weeks spreading with his new blue KRM and the JD6400 :P the lights on the spinner are handy, though after a while spreading the ferty dust covers them and the lights sort of blur but still does a good job, he's well pleased with it ;) have you met the guy keith himself?