Collection list......

Barry

Something that i'd like to see, as i now collect mainly UH 1.32 models, a list of all UH models, with a little picture of the item on the left, then to the right the product number, then brief description, then on the far right a little box you could tick when you have got it.

Could be done on a spreadsheet, that could be updated everytime a new model comes out.

I know there is the list on here of all models, but this might be nice to print off and keep  :)

Because im forgetful and always changing my mind i made a similiar spreadsheet of all the UH models i wanted, has come in handy and just fill in the box when i've got it  :) But great idea mate would like to see a few sheets like that to keep things in order. Great idea  ;)

I did it for many years for all the collection as I obtained things but couldn't keep up with it as more things fill one's life. This was before computers entered my life, to transfer it all from the written charts would take me months, probably longer than getting it all out on display. :(