French farming photos ... Finally

farmernick06

Hi guys, as a few of you may well know i was in France for a week last week in the Limousin area near the Dordogne. Quite an agricultural area so i took a few photos for you to all enjoy  ;)

First a few pictures of the beautiful cattle in which the area is called Limousin, that is practically the only cattle you see around that area the only others i can recall are one herd of fresians. These are quite tough beef apparently  :)

post-770-132638597748_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638597751_thumb.jpg

Just down the road in the village there was a few vineyards or orchards and quite a loud noise so i thought i'd check it out and found a lovely John Deere 5720  :) The driver spoke to me .. but in French  :( Would of been a stimulating conversation otherwise  :D

More after dinner guys put some more up in a few mins

post-770-132638597756_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638597759_thumb.jpg

In the area you may be happy to know that John Deere are kings, but that is mainly because in our village there was two John Deere dealerships  :D Not small either, but tractors are very mixed over there, Fendts and Renault are also very popular  :)

post-770-132638597786_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638597804_thumb.jpg

And finally i leave with you with two shots of my Beetiemobile, i did the garden with it and made a little course and i loved it. Could sit in the garden all day mowing on that loved it  :D

Any questions what so ever feel free to ask and i can make a complete bulls up of an answer  :D Hope you liked

post-770-132638597982_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638597986_thumb.jpg

Brilliant series of photo's Nick, it was nice to see the goings on in another country mate. I personally like all the vinyard photo's myself. Good hunting mate.  :)

Thanks guys it was extremely interesting .. was thinking of doing a mini-report about the differences in agricultural but haven't got round to it yet  :D And it was basically on the doorstep so i thought i might aswell get it. And we toured the area anyway so anything available i gobbled up  ;)

Question about the lawnmower here  :D :D

How does the grass get into the box without the shoot. :-\

Oh sorry mate i think he was using the trailer then and he had both the shoots in the trailer. For him the mowers a god send, 24 work for him is the garden ... is too big  :D But yeah it wasn't being used for mowing then  ;)