Table Top Farming

First a little explanation.Due to my wife,s work commitments here in Germany we have two homes the second being a flat in Bremerhaven.Now Bremerhaven is twinned with Grimsby and on a grey sunday afternoon is just as interesting.So she is working away on the computer and I,m bored so its time to make a few pics.Most of my models are at home in Hannover but I got a few here just for such a day

here,s the results

post-460-132638602002_thumb.jpg

Hannover? Agritechnice this year by any chance Brian? I want to go again but we'll have to wait and see this time around I think. Could have popped in after last years show for a beer if I had known!!

2005 was the last machinery AT.Cant say to much but if I,m still in Hannover in November I,ll be going and can maybe put a couple up for the night.How did you get to Hannover last time Tris and did you stay over

Yeah flew from Gatwick and stayed for two nights but can't remember the hotel. .. it was very nice on the north eastern part of the metro Zone 1. Near a MacDonalds  ???