royal show

ford/nh fan

I shall be there on the monday

Only because it doesn't cost me nothing

Shall have to see how the new organisers of the show do as they want to get it back to a farm related event as they know that it will not be long till it just becomes a farce in the industry

• 3 weeks later...

I will be there, will be looking to have a chat with McConnel about some models. It is also a good day out for the family. Eat lots of good BRITISH food and drink as much as possible  ;D

Well I have to say that the royal show this year was the worst ever that i've been too

Talking to other farmers and alike they are of the same conclusion as i am

They seem to be craming what is there into a smaller and smaller area and the machinery stands were very limited

And to top it all off I found out that there is no town and country festival anymore and they will be replacing it in 2008 with some other type of show at the begining of august

What is going on with what is supposed to be the biggest agri show in the UK

Being a member for a few years now the royal and the t+c made the membership worth while but the way it is going it will be more easier to just purchase tickets at the gate

Such a shame because if they don't sort it out soon the rumour is that the royal will dissapear

I understand that RASE have got a meeting in septembre to discuss the future of the royal  I do hope they can sort it out because it used to be the highlight of the year

Time will tell

Well I have to say that the royal show this year was the worst ever that i've been too

Talking to other farmers and alike they are of the same conclusion as i am

They seem to be craming what is there into a smaller and smaller area and the machinery stands were very limited

And to top it all off I found out that there is no town and country festival anymore and they will be replacing it in 2008 with some other type of show at the begining of august

What is going on with what is supposed to be the biggest agri show in the UK

Being a member for a few years now the royal and the t+c made the membership worth while but the way it is going it will be more easier to just purchase tickets at the gate

Such a shame because if they don't sort it out soon the rumour is that the royal will dissapear

I understand that RASE have got a meeting in septembre to discuss the future of the royal  I do hope they can sort it out because it used to be the highlight of the year

Time will tell

Thought the same about the Royal Bath and West last year ALF and for that reason refused to take the missus this year, she wasn't too chuffed. Weather aside, The Royal Highland Show in Edinburgh is the one for machinery - stacks of it. (Machinery shows aside obviously!!)

From what i've heard the royal show tomorow is cancelled so if you where planning to go ring and find out first

The place is in one hell of a state due to all the rain and the car parks are turning into bogs with evryone having to get towed off

From what i've heard the royal show tomorow is cancelled so if you where planning to go ring and find out first

The place is in one hell of a state due to all the rain and the car parks are turning into bogs with evryone having to get towed off

That is true unfortunatly because they were towing the cattle lorries in on sunday! Aparently there is no hope of getting out unless you're in a Defender because I heard a lot of Disco's were set aswell. Shame about the cancellation aswell as it's the last day and we were planning on going. :(