Royal Highland Show......The John Deere's......

very good mart, but have you taken a blow to the head ;D, you did realise these tractors are green didn't you :D :D, did you see any models on the stands that might be worth a look when i'm down at the weekend?

very good mart, but have you taken a blow to the head ;D, you did realise these tractors are green didn't you :D :D, did you see any models on the stands that might be worth a look when i'm down at the weekend?

Cheers mate........There are plenty more to come........There's a good display that BA Models have which I have photos of to come later......The New Holland stand have the new T7060 for a bargaing price of ?15 which is worth a look I think........McCormick also had some models on display and Coventry for Fencing also have a nice selection of Britains, some of which are obsolete I think........Not sure how much of those will be left by Saturday though........

Excellent pictures Mart, really jealous of you mate looks like a great show. Those Deeres do look sweeeet love the 7930, seems alot different to the 7920  :-\ All of them are excellent, all your topics have been brilliant Mart thanks for posting.

Just wondering did you get to sit in anything Mart? I know last time i went to a show my over enthuastic uncle got me in most of the kit  :D Including the 8530  :o :o

the best thing is to say that your father is looking to buy a new tractor ( around the horse power as the one you want to sit in  ;D) and they give you the lot normally caps,brochues ,bags and ou get to sit in it , its brill but make sure he doesnt see your old man otherwise you will never get away  :D

My uncle doesn't know the first thing about tractors but he must of talked to practically every dealer that day just to get me in a few tractors  :D God bless him  :D

Excellent pictures Mart, really jealous of you mate looks like a great show. Those Deeres do look sweeeet love the 7930, seems alot different to the 7920  :-\ All of them are excellent, all your topics have been brilliant Mart thanks for posting.

Just wondering did you get to sit in anything Mart? I know last time i went to a show my over enthuastic uncle got me in most of the kit  :D Including the 8530  :o :o

Most of them were locked but I did get in a few of the Massey's........The stands were pretty packed though so not easy to get in to speak to the reps to get the keys........

Most of them were locked but I did get in a few of the Massey's........The stands were pretty packed though so not easy to get in to speak to the reps to get the keys........

Oh right yeah i suppose, mine was at a big ploughing match were all of the dealers went and then reliased that hardly anyone was there so a bit of a disapointment for them but a huge oppurtunity for me, class pictures Mart  ;)